For Self-deposit bank owner (SDBO):
The agreement binds you to the following conditions:
- To affix the standardised symbol on your Self-deposit Bank (collected addresses)
- Declare the tonnages collected and their destination(s) on a quarterly basis
- Declare the tonnages collected per address annually
- Regularly update your addresses via the extranet
For sorting operators:
To be eligible you must:
- Be a legal entity in its own right
- Your sorting centre must be in compliance with French environmental protection rules (French regulation ICPE 2714 subject to site declarations where the stockpile exceeds 100m3 or to an authorisation to operate sites where stockpiles exceed 1000m3)
- Ensure the traceability of the tonnes sorted “upstream” (including collection) and “downstream” (including export)
- Guarantee the transparency of its accounts in relation to Refashion.
From the totality of your clothing, household linen and footwear waste from France and having entered into the sorting process that:
At least 90% of clothing, household linen and footwear must be recovered (export, shops, recycling).
At least 20% of clothing, household linen and footwear must be recovered (garnetting and/or rags).
Disposal of 5% maximum of clothing, household linen and footwear(landfilling or incineration without energy recovery).